One big difference between adults and kids is their attitude towards learning. Kids just go with the flow. They seek out new ideas and adventures. As adults, most of us are pretty complacent. This is normal, but not good. One way to keep learning while keeping up with all our daily responsibilities is to read blogs. People tell me they don’t have time… to read, think, learn, etc. Really? Do you have time to be a role model for your children? Here are the ones I like…
1) Mashable.com bite sized news of the digital world & relevant biz stuff.
2) Occam’s Razor web stuff including analytics, measures, etc. clear, lucid and insightful
3) Escape Into Life awesome art of all kinds
4) In Over Your Head Julien Smith’s occasional writing on hitting life — head on
5) Laughing Squid various music, stuff and nonsense
6) Soulpancake.com art, science, humor, philosophy designed to open your mind
7) The Atlantic Monthly blog short and long thought -provoking articles, photos
8) The Inspiration Room “a global effort designed to influence, affect and involve creative communities in the development of a world standard for inspiration”
9) The Cynical Girl “Hard core punk rock pixie of the apocalypse. Blogging about work, money, power and politics. And cats.”
10) Outside Innovation Patty Seybold’s blog on enabling customers to lead the design of your business processes, products, services, and business models.
Photo credit: Hand Over Mouth Mel B.
What do you think?