Here are I a few things that work for me.
— I read Mashable everyday. A daily news brief that talks about tech in business.
–I talk to Millenials (20’s somethings). I am a digital immigrant (a Baby Boomer) and I can’t think like a digital native no matter how hard I try. They give me perspective and ideas and are most gracious about helping an old dog.
— Video. I use it everyday.
- Want help with your job search? Or social media training in general? Check out Grovo.com
- Over 50? The Encore Career Institute offers retraining & certifications.
- The world’s leading universities have put hundreds of courses (+ audiobooks, movies, etc.) online FOR FREE! Check out Openculture.com
- Workforce training and continuing education: The e-Learning Center.com
- Don’t forget to look on YouTube or Vimeo for a tutorial of whatever you’re interested in learning. It’s probably out there!
Now go have some fun!
Photo credits: IELTS in 30 days